There are many reasons I love going to my Kosama gym. Too many to list, really! One of the biggest is that I am told exactly what to do and for how long and for how many times. By the way, AMRAP stands for ‘as many reps as possible’.
For years I worked out at a gym on my own and I never really pushed myself. At Kosama I am pushed farther than I ever think I can go. 1)The trainers are great motivators. 2) The training is very clear. The training is really a system, if you think about it.
I think it’s fascinating how much easier everything is with systems. When I was a mom of 5 kids systems saved my life.
- Menu planning on Sunday
- Grocery shopping on Monday
- Laundry three times a week and put away that day
- Get ready for the next day the night before
- All important papers we need at our fingertips are in the Family Binder
- Every 3 months do a freezer meal day
- One calendar along with a white board on a cupboard door to list out the day’s events
- and more!
In business systems save my day:
- Write Wednesday Wisdom every Tuesday
- On Monday schedule the posts for my Clear the Desk Movement
- Update QuickBooks every day
- Reach out to 3 prospects every day
- Schedule administration time, marketing time program development time, etc.
- and more!
For me, life and business is easier and I experience less stress when my systems are in place and I know what I have scheduled for me to do that day. Just like at Kosama, I know exactly what to do.
Do you use systems in your life? How do they save you?!
If not, what system should you start with?!