Would you like to save more time? Try these easy time-saving tips:
• Open your mail over the wastebasket or shredder.
• Have an agenda for meetings and stick to it.
• Pay bills once a week and have all your supplies in one place – stamps, envelopes, check register, etc. Or better yet – pay online.
• If you travel a lot keep a makeup bag ready to go with extras of everything that you use.
• Utilize time spent in an airport. Have a mobile office with all your supplies in your computer bag.
• Purchase a month’s worth of birthday cards at one time and use a Tickler File system to make sure you mail them in time.
• Get a cute basket for the remote and train the family to always put it in the basket.
• Keep a notebook and pen by each phone for messages.