Day 15: Make every day a learning day
After I write this post I will be half-way through my 30-day adventure. I had no idea when I started this how meaningful this would be to me.
- I have discovered something new about myself every day
- I have really enjoyed taking the time at the end of the day to think back on the ‘small moment’ I was going to share
- It was a lot easier than I thought to start the habit of posting to my blog every day
- I love reading past entries and remembering that day with happiness
- This exercise has given me time each day to express my gratitude to God for my life
- I’m finding that I find time to slow down more each day instead of going full speed
- This reflection time has given me new thoughts for my business
- I can’t wait to discover what’s going to happen in the next 30 days!
I am thankful to Mark LeBlanc for the inspiration to start my 30-day adventure.
I was the recipient of two complimentary coaching calls by two wonderful coaches today and I am so thankful for people in my life who share their knowledge so I can be better personally and professionally. I am thankful that I was able to coach two members of my VIP Circle today and help them with their business. I was listening to a teleclass hosted by Jill Lublin tonight and received some great information. Today was a great learning and discovery day!
My ‘small moment’ today was realizing how important it is for me to be learning and sharing every day. When that happens it’s always a great day!