Do you ever feel alone as a solo entrepreneur?
- Wonder if you're doing the right things to market your business but feel uncomfortable asking your colleagues what they do?
- Stress and slave over a title for a workshop and then wonder if it is any good?
- Wish you had someone tell you how to answer "What do you do?"
- Wish you had someone tell you how to answer "How much do you charge?"
- Feel like you waste time in your office on the 'piddly' things but are not even sure what the important tasks are?
- Write your newsletter but wish you had a second set of eyes for feedback?
We are not meant to be alone. Yes, it's great having our own business and our own office. It's awesome being our own boss. But it can be lonely.
I believe that no one accomplishes anything great alone.
I believe in the 'power of two'. Another person to brainstorm with, run ideas by, get support, and laugh together.
Some people get the 'power of two' in a mastermind group. Being in a mastermind group can be very beneficial if the group is run correctly.
Personally, I like to get the 'power of two' by working with a coach. Are you working with a business coach? I would not be where I am today in my business if it weren't for working with my coach.
Have you met someone in your field and wanted to be where they are? Ask that person if they do business coaching. Just make sure that they have the same values you do. I think that is the most important component when looking for a coach besides feeling like it is a 'right fit' when you talk with the coach.
Working with a coach is an investment in your business and costs money. But when you see the results you'll wish you hadn't waited so long!
- Make a decision that it is now time to accelerate your success and that you can accomplish so much more with someone by your side.
- Take action by calling people that you would like to coach with and see if they would be a right fit for you.
- Stay focused on the results you want to achieve. If you don't have a plan in place to grow your business you will be at the same point you are now 3 months from now.
Now is your time, . I'd be happy to visit with you to see if I'd be a right fit for you as a coach - contact me and let's set up your complimentary 30-minute session.