Welcome to Elizabeth Hagen's Growing Your Business with Confidence Monthly Tip
Welcome to this issue
of my monthly tip newsletter just for women entrepreneurs. Each month
you'll be receiving an easy-to-implement and very valuable tip or strategy to help
you grow your business that you love.
If this sounds valuable to you then I'm looking forward
to helping you to stand out, accelerate your success, and grow your business!
It's time to bust the comfy zone!
In July I made a commitment to blog every dayElizabeth's Assignments:
and I did it - except for one day! I actually came up with some pretty good stuff and you can read the posts under the July 2010 archives here.
On day 30 I talked about busting the comfy zone and shared that I did a 14-mile bike ride with two of my kids in Colorado. True, it was all downhill but it was still way out of my comfy zone as I hadn't ridden a bike in years - let alone 14 miles!
As I re-read this post I realized that busting the comfy zone also totally applies to us as women entrepreneurs. How often does our comfy zone rob us of new opportunities, new adventures, new clients, etc?
On day 30 I realized that what got me out of my comfy zone and on to that bike was that I took myself out of the equation
. I did the bike ride for my kids. The bonus was that I had a blast!How would taking yourself out of the equation open you up to new opportunities?
What would you do? What are you waiting for?
- Would you call a prospect because you wouldn't think about the fact that you might be rejected but you'd call because that person's life would be enhanced by working with you?
- Would you start a newsletter because you would stop telling yourself that you can't write and you'd do it because so many others need your expertise?
- Would you put on that workshop because you'd stop telling yourself that no one will come and realize that many are just waiting for someone like you to offer this workshop on your area of expertise?
- Would you 'Google' associations in your area, call them up, and ask if your topic would be right for their group because you'd stop thinking about how nervous you are to speak and you'd start thinking how you can help others?
Let me know what you did! I can't wait to hear.
- Make a decision today that you are going to stop the 'it's all about me' filter when you think of doing something out of your comfy zone.
- Take action and do one thing today that makes you a bit nervous.
- Stay focused and keep telling yourself "It's not about me" as you try something new.
What if you took yourself out of the equation?
Does thinking about spending money and taking time to go to a conference threaten your comfy zone?!
What if instead you asked yourself
"How would attending this conference give me the tools to grow my business and therefore get me in front of more of my ideal clients and therefore help so many more change their lives?"Now how do you feel?!
Let's do this together! Come spend November 5-7, 2010 with me in Minneapolis, MN and you will conquer your fears and bust out of your comfy zone.
, after the SuccessPlus experience you will:
- Know exactly what to say when calling a prospect for your services
- Design and implement a monthly newsletter which is THE best way to stay in touch and follow up
- Know exactly how to design, deliver, and promote your own workshop so you can share your expertise and easily attract your choice clients
- Know how to contact groups and associations to find out if you'd be a great speaker for them and start growing your database by leaps and bounds
- Let go of old rules and beliefs that are keeping you stuck
- Start getting more of the right stuff done every day
- Put together a teleclass to give so you can reach people all over the world
- Know what to say when asked "What do you do?" No more being tongue tied!
- Have a marketing calendar that works for you and that you will do
- Discover the product that you have hiding inside you and have a plan to make it a reality
- Walk away with new friends and an accountability partner to keep you on track
- Have experienced a personal weekend that not only helps you accelerate your success in your business but in your personal life as well
- Leave with an action plan that you will start immediately
- Experience a lot more as you learn and embrace the SuccessPlus Path
I have space for 9 more special women. I want you to be one of them! No more comfy zone for you!Click here for all the details and if you're one of the next 3 to register you'll be my guest at a special luncheon during the event.
, thanks for taking the time to read the
'Grow Your Business with Confidence' tip and I'm excited to help you accelerate your success. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money but let's
not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the more
happy clients we have the more they will tell others!
Love and confidence,
Speaker Member of the National Speakers Association
Coach Small Business Success Coaching Network
CPO Certified Professional Organizer and Member of the
National Association of Professional Organizers
Elizabeth Hagen, CPO|
If you're a determined woman entrepreneur who wants
support, is ready to take focused action, and wants to accelerate your success and grow your business
I'm Elizabeth Hagen and I'm here to help. I've put
together the best tips/tools/advice that I've used to grow and maintain a successful organizing and speaking business and I want to share them with you!
Every month I'll be sending you a quick tip for you to
implement immediately. It's all about making a decision, taking
action, and staying focused!
I can't wait to hear about your success!