|Elizabeth Hagen, CPO|
|If you're a determined professional organizer who wants support, is ready to take focused action, and wants to reach for the sky in your organizing business - welcome!!
I'm Elizabeth Hagen and I'm here to help. I've put together the best tips/tools/advice that I've used to grow and maintain a six-figure organizing business and I want to share them with you!
Every month I'll be sending you a quick tip for you to implement immediately. It's all about making a decision, taking action, and staying focused!
I can't wait to hear about your success!
You are receiving this e-mail because you are in my database as a professional organizer. If this does not interest you (you're not an organizer, you don't want any tips, etc.) PLEASE go immediately to the end of this newsletter and unsubscribe!
Welcome to the seventeenth issue of my monthly tip newsletter just for professional organizers. Each month you'll be receiving a short, easy-to-implement, and very valuable tip to help you grow your professional organizing business.
I'll also give you an assignment and where to find the tools you need for the task.
If this sounds valuable to you then I'm looking forward to helping you reach for the sky in your organizing business!
October "Build Your Organizing Business" Tip:
It May Be Time for a Mindshift
Are you thinking your glass is half- full or half-empty...or you are asking 'what glass'?!
I know that it is important to market our business, attend the right networking functions, and just get 'out there' so potential clients know about us. But are you feeling that you are doing that but your business is stalled?
Maybe it has nothing to do with what you are doing but more about how you are 'being'. Are you of the mindset that nothing is working, the economy has tanked, no one has the money to pay for your services, everyone else is busy except you, yada yada yada?
It may be time for a mindshift!
- Get a beautiful journal that you just love to hold. It should have blank or lined pages. I'm serious here! Don't just go grab some old spiral notebook - treat yourself to something special.
- Every day set an appointment with yourself for 5 minutes to write down in your journal what you are grateful for AND what you have done that day that was a success. If you have a day that you can't think of a success write down a previous success. But, trust me, every day you are on this earth is a success.
- Make this a glorious habit. Once you get used to doing this you're going to look forward to this 'gratitude' time each day.
- Watch your mindshift start to happen. Your thinking is going to start being more positive and uplifting. And, you're going to be more uplifting to others in your life.
- It's impossible to whine when you are being thankful. If during the day you start to focus on all that is bad grab your journal and start reading. Your day will change immediately!
- Stuck on what to do for marketing some day? Read about some past successes in your journal and your mind will open up and give you the best ideas.
- Share your successes with supportive people in your life and ask them to share with you. A whole new dialogue is going to happen.
- Make a decision to follow these steps. It won't hurt to try!
- Take action by doing this every day even if it means climbing out of bed during the night to do it because you forgot!
- Stay focused during your 'gratitude' time and don't stop until you've written all that you are thankful for and at least one success.
Want to accelerate your business NOW?!
| , I've had a blast building my business for the past 9 years and have learned SO much. I've learned what works and what doesn't work.
The most important thing I learned was not to try and build my business alone. It's not fun, it's lonely, and it doesn't work.
I want to invite you to join me in my OrganizersPlus Coaching Program this fall and it was designed with you in mind. Yes, I can help with marketing strategies, ways to attract your choice clients, etc. but the real need, in my opinion, is to help you with what's going on inside.
Your self confidence.
I want to give you the essential and easy steps to create the confidence you need to build a viable, high-income producing business. Not only the steps but continued support so you will never feel alone and the accountability you need to stay on track with your business-growth action plan.
3 perfect reasons why you should join the OrganizersPlus Coaching Program and work with me:
Call me today at 605-357-8767 and let's start rocking your business!
- Accountability - I'll provide accountability so that you will take action and you will achieve your goals
Support - You will receive support from me every step of the way with feedback and ideas
Knowledge - I will give you the knowledge you need to have to attract your choice clients and WOW them with your services
- I will coach your success action steps out of you and you will have an action plan that works
NOW IS YOUR TIME for more money, more clients, more visibility, and more confidence!
, thanks for taking the time to read the 'Build Your Organizing Business' Tip and I'm excited to help you grow your business. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money but let's not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the more happy clients we have the more they will tell others!