|Elizabeth Hagen, CPO|
|If you're a determined professional organizer who wants support, is ready to take focused action, and wants to reach for the sky in your organizing business - welcome!!
I'm Elizabeth Hagen and I'm here to help. I've put together the best tips/tools/advice that I've used to grow and maintain a six-figure organizing business and I want to share them with you!
Every month I'll be sending you a quick tip for you to implement immediately. It's all about making a decision, taking action, and staying focused!
I can't wait to hear about your success!
You are receiving this e-mail because you are in my database as a professional organizer. If this does not interest you (you're not an organizer, you don't want any tips, etc.) PLEASE go immediately to the end of this newsletter and unsubscribe!
Welcome to the fifth issue of my monthly tip newsletter just for professional organizers. Each month you'll be receiving a short, easy-to-implement, and very valuable tip to help you grow your professional organizing business.
I'll also give you an assignment and where to find the tools you need for the task.
If this sounds valuable to you then I'm looking forward to helping you reach for the sky in your organizing business!
October "Build Your Organizing Business" Tip:
Get Ready to Give a Teleclass!
Does the thought of giving a teleclass give you scary chills?
It's ok! That happened to me at first, too. Until I gave a couple of teleclasses and found out how much fun it was, that it was much easier than I thought, and I could be comfy in my home office teaching people all over the world! It was a win-win-win.
Here are the 11 steps to put together and promote your teleclass:
- What will your topic be? Think of everything that you help your clients with: Closets, paper, e-mail, filing, kitchen organization, etc. Pick one for your topic and it should be something that you LOVE talking about!
- Give it a title. A great template is How to ___________ So You Can _______________________ .
- Plot out your timeline. Figure the first 10 minutes is your opening where you introduce yourself, why you are giving the teleclass, what makes you the expert on this topic, and what you're going to cover.
- If it's an hour teleclass then you can figure 40 minutes for the content and the last 10 minutes for your closing.
- Make sure you speak a little slower than normal as your voice may be hard to understand over the phone line and be sure and repeat important points and spell out any web sites/e-mail addresses that you give.
- If you're going to promote something during your class take 2 minutes at the 15-minute mark, the 30-minute mark, and the 45-minute mark to promote.
- To promote this teleclass to your list I would give them a heads up a month before to put in their calendar and then I would do specific promotions 10 days before, 3 days before, and the day of the teleclass.
- Prepare your handout and e-mail to registrants or have a special link to a page with your handout and any other forms/pictures you want them to see.
- Keep good track of your registrants. They'll be a great list to market other teleclasses to down the road.
- The day after the teleclass send an e-mail with a link to the recording.
- Follow-up one week after the teleclass asking how they are doing with the information and give them the link again.
- Make a decision to have a teleclass. You can do it!
- Follow the steps I gave you.
- Take action and set the date and start promoting the class.
- Stay focused while you prepare your teleclass and give the best information you have!
- Want to see my sales site for "The Organized Kitchen" teleclass? Go to www.elizabethhagen.com/kitchen .
Elizabeth's Recommended Tools
Thanks for taking the time to read the 'Build Your Organizing Business' Tip and I'm excited to help you grow your business. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money but let's not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the more happy clients we have the more they will tell others!
|You are going to love this!|
|I have been working very, very hard on a project that is going to help you tremendously! I've been putting together everything I know about using speaking as the #1 strategy to get your choice clients. Not just any clients - your choice clients.|
And, it's almost ready! The 'Speak Now & Forever Get New Clients: The Proven Program to Attract Your Choice Clients" Home Study Program will be ready for you by mid October, 2008. I can't wait for you to hear all about it and start using my program to build your business.
The program includes 3 audio CDs telling you exactly what you need to know, a bonus CD on getting rid of paper piles once and for all, a bonus DVD where you can see me present an actual workshop, a CD with all the great forms/templates I use in my speaking business, and the transcripts of each CD. Everything comes to you in a 3-ring binder.
ALL for only $147! Yes, $147 (+shipping). I want to make this very affordable for you and get you started expanding your organizing business as soon as possible.
This program is not just for professional organizers. I give examples for chiropractors, interior designers, financial consultants, etc. Anyone in a professional service industry can use this program.
Here is what's included:
I'm going to be putting together 50 sets at first. If you want to be one of the first to have the 'Speak Now and Forever Get New Clients' Home Study Program just e-mail me at email@example.com and put "Me First!" in the subject line. As soon as the sales site is up you'll be the first to see it and get your program first! This does not obligate you in any way. This will just make sure you get a first chance to find out if this product is right for you and be able to get one of the first 50 sets.
- Design Your Presentation
- Deliver Your Presentation
- Develop Your Speaking Business
- Decide to Become Well Known
- Develop Products and Teleclasses
- Complete Transcripts
- All the forms and templates
Fre*e teleclass with Jane Deuber on how to Thursday, October 23, 2008 1 PM ET/10 AM Pacific
recession proof your business!
October 23rd you are invited to join me for a transformational hour with Jane
Deuber, author, speaker and business strategist to hundreds of top earning
entrepreneurs. During the call Jane will be revealing a proven four step process
that has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs literally recession proof their
business during these tough economic times.
"When the economy takes a
dip it's the independent business owner that is in the best position to thrive,"
says Jane. "Entrepreneurs who are tuned into this proven process will be able to
find customers when others can't, close deals when competitors are failing and
above all, maintain a constant stream of new business no matter what the
miss this opportunity to discover how Jane has helped so many others recession
proof their business with by mastering the inner game of entrepreneurship while
harnessing the power of technology . This just could be your secret weapon to
thriving in the coming months.
This is a fre*e call for you! Click here to register. Don't worry if you can't make the call as I will record it and if you are registered you will get a downloadable recording of the call.
to this complimentary call to:
what might be stopping you from attaining your most important
the role that technology can play in recession proofing your
the key to attracting clients when others can't
how you can maintain a winner's mindset during the months ahead