With less than 2 months left in 2012 are you thinking this year has gone by way too fast?!
As we approach the holidays we can start to feel the stress build; but let's do things differently this year. If you do get stressed, why? Take time right now to write down what you feel is going to cause you anxiety. After you've written the items down look at each one and ask "How can I do this differently this holiday season?" Your brain will give you some great ideas and you don't have to repeat any stress from last season.
Let's really enjoy our last days in 2012 and also use this time to grow our business. Please don't wait for January 1! Now is the time to market so you will be busy in the first months of 2013. This month's feature article will help you put some ideas in place.
My theme for my business in 2012 was Everything Platinum and I intend on finishing strong! How about you?
Love & Confidence,
My husband and I attended your seminar in our state convention and WE LOVED IT!! It takes a very special person to stand up in front of strangers and bare her soul to try to help others from her experiences. I have printed off your gifts from this email and intend to try to motivate myself and my staff with some of your tips. I feel I am a better person for having the opportunity to hear you speak and absorb your message. Thank you for that!!
Attendees from my "Now is Your Time: The Steps to be Fearless and Extraordinary" presentation
Are you ready to share your stories with wonderful audiences and help them have a better life? Now is your time! Call me at (605) 357-8767 and let's talk about putting a plan in place to combine your stories, your life experiences, and your personal sense of humor into an amazing presentation.
is the Month
to Get Your Business
Ready for January...
Believe it or Not! .
I know what's going on. You are starting to think about the holidays and then you unconsciously put your business on hold.
Do new ideas to market your business pop in your head but then you
immediately think "The holidays are coming and no one is going to be
thinking about getting organized/decorating/scrapbooking/coaching, etc
so I'll just wait until January to start anything new"? Please stop!
It's easy to listen to self talk that tells you people are so
overwhelmed going into the holiday season the last thing they are going
to do is hire you. Wrong. You need to educate them that this is the perfect time to work with you.
January is the perfect time to be out there letting every one of your choice clients know who you are and what you do.
Call past clients and tell them that you have a limited number of spots available in November and December for some 'quick sessions'.
Offer a special 'holiday rate' that is only good in November and December
Plan a 'New Year-New You' workshop for January and start inviting your list now. For exactly how to do this please read below.
Which means you need to start lining up speaking events now, yes, now!
Here is the list how to do this AND in this order!:
1. Find places to speak. Call your local Chamber of Commerce and
ask them for a list of civic organizations/women's groups/professional
associations in your area. Look in the phone book. Google. Look in
your local paper under Events. Keep track of the ones that you believe
your choice clients attend.
2. Start calling the person in charge. Here is what you say "Hi,
my name is ______________. I speak on the topic of __________. Does
this sound like a fit for your group?"
3. If they say 'yes' decide on a
meeting date. If they say 'their calendar is full' ask them when they
line up their speakers for the next year. If they say 'no' ask them if
they know of other associations/organizations that would be a fit.
4. Now the fun part! Put your presentation together and practice. You may say to me "Elizabeth, I should have done that first!" No, I want you to get events lined up first which will MAKE you have to put your presentation together because you have to show up. If you have any fear of speaking this is the way to do it! Otherwise, you'll talk forever about getting out and speaking but never make it happen.
5. Don't know what to say in a presentation and how to put it together? No worries! Think of all the things your clients ask you about. These are your topics. Need more help? Everything you need to know is in my Speak Now and Forever Get New Clients Home Study Program. You can have me right there with you in your office helping you every step of the way!
6. Decide on a great promotion to give the audience but they need to sign up that day. Have a great flyer that describes your promotion and watch your choice clients sign up on the spot!
7. Offer a free report they will get if they give you their e-mail and tell them they will also get a free subscription to your fantastic newsletter. Then follow up, follow up, follow up. I can't tell you how often a new coaching client will tell me that she has been getting my newsletter for year!
Want a great Intake Form to keep track of your notes while you visit with the meeting planner? Get it here. This is just one of the many forms/templates you get in my Speak Now and Forever Get New Clients Home Study Program.
Friend, thanks for taking the time to read the 'Growing Your Business with Confidence' tip and I'm excited to help you accelerate your success. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money, but let's not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the happier our clients are the more they will tell others!
Member of the National Speakers Association
Mark LeBlanc's Small Business Success Coaching Network
Certified Professional Organizer and
Member of the National Association of Professional Organizers
Ready to have Me by Your Side as you Accelerate Your Success?
are facing and want and need to get resolved or if you want to be in a coaching
relationship with me, now is your time.
Call (605) 357-8767 to find out about my
1. Pinpoint Coaching
2. SuccessPlus Private Platinum Program
There is always an option to fit the best of
what you need and want.
If you are a member of a small business organization or association of independent professionals and want to sponsor a business development workshop or teleclass series, call me today at (605) 357-8767 and find out how this workshop can be a revenue-share opportunity for your group.
Want to use the Feature Article on your Ezine/Blog/Site?
You're welcome to share this month's feature article. When you do, please include this complete blurb with it:
Would you like to learn more simple ways how women entrepreneurs can have more focus, more courage, more momentum and be more productive? Check out my web site, www.ElizabethHagen.com, for free articles, free resources and to sign up for my gift to you of the "10 Fearless Lessons Everyone Must Know" eBook.
Award-winning small business expert Elizabeth Hagen is the Growing Your Business with Confidence Coach.