Note from Elizabeth
I have so many fantastic tips for 2012 to help you be a smarter and better business owner that I've decided to send this newsletter out twice a month.
I am so excited about this! It's hard to decide what to talk about first as there are so many things you can do to grow your business.
What are you excited about in your business? What is something new you can do to offer to your amazing clients? Now is the time!.
My theme for my business this year is Everything Platinum
. This means that I'll be stepping up in everything I do. If you want this, too I'd love for you to join me. Go to TalkToElizbeth.com
, answer 5 quick questions, and I'll help you go platinum!
|Success Story |
After I hired Elizabeth as my business coach I grew my business by 20% with the first four months. By the end of the first year I had tripled my business (yes, a 300% increase!). I know longer waste time being unclear. My focus is doing activities that get me more of what I want and take me to my goal in order to create the business I want. No more spinning around. If it gets me toward my goal, I do it, if not I say 'No, Thank You'.
The Efficient Office
Newsletters are not dead
One of the first things I work with my business coaching clients on is to get them to start, and in some cases re-start, doing a newsletter.
Newsletter are alive and well.
I can't think of a more cost effective way to stay in touch with prospects and clients.
If you're thinking "Elizabeth, I don't have time for a newsletter". My response will always be "You don't have time NOT to have a newsletter."
Here is why:
, trust me on this. I can't begin to count how many times someone has hired me because I've been a consistent part of their life every month. When will your first issue go out?!
- Some of our clients take months if not years to decide to work with us. You will be the first person they think of if they get your newsletter on a regular basis.
- A newsletter is a great way to let them know about a special promotion.
- A regular newsletter shows you're the expert they need with your great articles. If you say to me "I'm not a writer" I will respond with "I'm not either but I wrote 2 books." Where there is a will there is a way.
- Show before and after pictures in your newsletter and they'll know then that 'yes, you've seen everything and their situation is not the worst'.
- If someone is thinking about working with you but dragging their feet ask if you can subscribe them to your great newsletter. It is so important to always have something complimentary to give a prospect.
- You can repurpose your newsletter articles into speeches, put in your blog, make into an eBook, and a real book!
- Publishing a regular newsletter is a great discipline builder. This is good for you!
Now is your time, .2012 IS YOUR YEAR.
'Discover the Step-by-Step System to Design a Marketing Plan for 2012 that Works' Join me on this teleclass and learn: Teleclass on Thursday, February 16, 2012
at 8 PM ET
- The 8 core new contact marketing strategies and which ones are perfect for you. No more trying to market that is not congruent with who you are
- What are your primary and secondary marketing strategies so you know every month what you will be doing to market your business and grow your database
- How to create active and passive marketing tools and which type of tool to focus on
- To start doing deliberate acts of marketing every day so can stop hoping for clients and start seeing results with your marketing efforts
- How to put together a marketing plan for 2012 that works and works for you
- Cool ideas from that will make marketing fun
Ready to learn more and get registered?! All you need to know is here. Can't make it? If you registered you'll get a downloadable recording right after the class.
, thanks for taking the time to read the 'Growing Your Business with Confidence' tip and I'm excited to help you accelerate your success. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money, but let's not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the happier our clients are the more they will tell others!
Love and confidence,
Speaker Member of the National Speakers Association
Coach Mark LeBlanc's Small Business Success Coaching
CPO Certified Professional Organizer and Member of the
National Association of Professional Organizers
| Elizabeth Hagen, CPO|
If you're a determined entrepreneur who wants support, is ready to take focused action, and wants to accelerate your success and grow your business - welcome!!
I'm Elizabeth Hagen and I'm here to help. I've put together the best tips/tools/advice that I've used to grow and maintain a successful organizing and speaking business and I want to share them with you!
Twice a month I'll be sending you a quick tip for you to implement immediately. It's all about making a decision, taking action, and staying focused!
I can't wait to hear about your success!
Want to use the Feature Article on your Ezine/Blog/Site?
You're welcome to share this article. When you do, please include this complete blurb with it:
"Would you like to learn more simple ways women and women entrepreneurs can have more focus, more courage, more momentum and be more productive? Check out my web site, www.ElizabethHagen.com, for free articles, free resources and to sign up for my gift to you of the "10 Fearless Lessons Every Woman Must Know" eBook.
Award-winning small business expert Elizabeth Hagen is the Growing Your Business with Confidence Coach.