Note from Elizabeth
Happy May Day! What a glorious time of year.
It can also be a very busy time of year for your clients with graduation, children getting out of school, etc. What better time to reach out to your clients with a great teleclass! They can easily fit that into their schedule. Find out all you need to give a teleclass in the feature article.
My theme for my business this year is Everything Platinum
. This means that I'll be stepping up in everything I do. If you want this, too I'd love for you to join me. Visit www.TalkToElizabeth.com
and we can set up a time to visit.
Have a great month!
|Success Story |
Working with Elizabeth as my coach is the best decision I have made since beginning my organizing business years ago. She is incredibly generous, her strategies are simple, and when followed consistently, the results are huge. In only a few months my monthly bookings have increased more than 50%.
The Organized Approach
Something new is SO much fun!
Are you ready to add something new for your prospects and clients? Then get ready to give a teleclass!
, I bet if you haven't started giving teleclasses you've thought about it. Well, it's time!
11 Steps to Add Teleclasses to Your Business - and have fun!:
- What is your topic? Think of everything that you help your clients with: Closets, paper, e-mail, filing, kitchen organization, etc. Pick one for your topic and it should be something that you LOVE talking about!.
- Give it a title. A great template is How to ___________ So You Can _______________________ . (From "Speak and Grow Rich" by Dotty and Lilly Walters)
- Plot out your timeline. Figure the first 10 minutes is your opening where you introduce yourself, why you are giving the teleclass, what makes you the expert on this topic, and what you're going to cover.
- If it's an hour teleclass then you can figure 40 minutes for the content and the last 10 minutes for your closing.
- Make sure you speak a little slower than normal as your voice may be hard to understand over the phone line and be sure and repeat important points and spell out any web sites/e-mail addresses that you give.
- If you're going to promote something during your class take 2 minutes at the 15-minute mark, the 30-minute mark, and the 45-minute mark to promote.
- To promote this teleclass to your list I would give them a heads up a month before to put in their calendar and then I would do specific promotions 10 days before, 3 days before, and the day of the teleclass.
- Prepare your handout and e-mail to registrants or have a special link to a page with your handout and any other forms/pictures you want them to see.
- Keep good track of your registrants. They'll be a great list to market other teleclasses to down the road.
- Have a great time giving your teleclass!
- The day after the teleclass send an e-mail with a link to the recording.
- Follow-up one week after the teleclass asking how they are doing with the information and give them the link again.
The biggest difference between entrepreneurs who make it and those who don't is their confidence. Build your confidence by learning a new skill and then take the courage to put into practice what you learned.
Want to see a teleclass in action! See the 'Elizabeth Recommends' section below.
Now is your time, .2012 IS YOUR YEAR.
SAVE THE DATE!!
"Get Rid of Your Fear of the Phone Once and For All!" Teleclass
Does just thinking about picking up the phone terrify you? Would you like to know how to get over that fear and start using the most powerful tool in your office?
Have no fear! Help is on its way. Save the date of:
Monday, May 7, 2012
7 PM EDT/6 PM Central/5 PM Mountain/
4 PM Pacific
for a teleclass that will change everything! Details coming soon.
, thanks for taking the time to read the 'Growing Your Business with Confidence' tip and I'm excited to help you accelerate your success. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money, but let's not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the happier our clients are the more they will tell others!
Love and confidence,
Speaker Member of the National Speakers Association
Coach Mark LeBlanc's Small Business Success Coaching
CPO Certified Professional Organizer and Member of the
National Association of Professional Organizers
Ready to Get Coached?
Whatever you are facing and want and need to get resolved or if you want to be in a coaching relationship with me, now is your time.
Call (605) 357-8767 to find out about my coaching options.
1. Project Protégé Program
2. Pinpoint Coaching
3. SuccessPlus Coaching Program
4. SuccessPlus Private Platinum Program
There is always an option to fit the best of what you need and want.
If you are a member of a small business organization or association of independent professionals and want to sponsor a business development workshop, call me today and find out how this workshop can be a revenue-share opportunity for your group.
Want to use the Feature Article on your Ezine/Blog/Site?
You're welcome to share this article. When you do, please include this complete blurb with it:
"Would you like to learn more simple ways women and women entrepreneurs can have more focus, more courage, more momentum and be more productive? Check out my web site, www.ElizabethHagen.com, for free articles, free resources and to sign up for my gift to you of the "10 Fearless Lessons Every Woman Must Know" eBook.
Award-winning small business expert Elizabeth Hagen is the Growing Your Business with Confidence Coach.