Welcome to Elizabeth Hagen's Growing Your Business with Confidence Monthly Tip
Welcome to this issue of my monthly tip newsletter just for women entrepreneurs. Each month you'll be receiving an easy-to-implement and very valuable tip or strategy to help you grow your business that you love.
If this sounds valuable to you then I'm looking forward to helping you to stand out, accelerate your success, and grow your business!
What does one do when....?
Has the weather been getting you down? Feeling a bit sluggish about your business? Do you wonder what to do when you feel this way?
I can't speak for everyone but for most people I talk with it has been a very long winter and spring isn't looking that good either. When I see gray day after gray day it can be downright depressing. At times like these things can look and feel very bleak.
Would you like to know what to do when you feel this way? First of all, stop judging your business on days like these. These days come and go and the key is to know what to do to put yourself back in the driver's seat and get excited once again about your business. You were called to do your business for a reason. Your clients and future clients need you and what you do for them gives them a better life.
Never forget this.
It's time to:
- Stop making your meaningless to-do lists that are filled with items that keep you busy but not busy with clients. Instead, ask yourself what you can do today that will bring you clients. Write these things down. Pick the top 3. Do them. Right then and there.
- Stop the excuses. Seriously. Where are they getting you? You do have time to market, you do know what to do, you are an expert in your field, people can pay your fee... This list can go on and on. Stop it. (Thanks to Mark LeBlanc for this one)
- Stop comparing. Don't look at how busy everyone else is in your field. Who knows if they are being honest anyway.
- Stop saying you're tired. This is a defense mechanism your body tells you when you're stuck. You are not tired but you need a new perspective. Get out of the office for 15 minutes, take a walk, have a cup of tea, whatever and then get to work on your 'smart' to-do list.
- Stop listening to your fears. They are holding you back and they are lies. Afraid of making a phone call? Really? Why? What's the worst that can happen?
It's time to:
- Start making the calls. Who can you call to check in with and remind them of the great work you did together?
- Design a workshop where you can share your expertise. This is the best way to get your choice clients to hire you.
- Volunteer to speak for a charity or non-profit.
- Start a regular work-out program and watch how much better you feel!
- Write down what you are grateful for every day. Check out my '365 Days of Gratitude'.
- Offer a free report at your next networking event.
- Design a new program/product/service. This is a lot of fun and gives you a wonderful excuse to contact past clients and let them know what's new!
- Make a decision that you are not going to trust how you feel on a daily basis. You are doing your great work for a reason and that reason never goes away.
- Take action and make your 'smart' to-do list and get going.
- Stay focused by knowing that 'this too shall pass' and you are here to do the good work you are called to do.
Now is your time,
Let me know at my blog what is on your 'smart' to-do list.
Would you like a chance to win a copy of my
, I'm going to give away to one really fortunate person a copy of my "Speak Now & Forever Get New Clients" Home Study Program which sells for $147. And, it could be you!
All I ask you to do is complete a one-question survey. Yes, one question! Please access the survey here and I'll be doing the drawing for a copy of my home study program at 6 PM EDT on Friday, May 6, 2011.
Don't wait to take the survey as the survey will end on Friday, May 6, 2011 at 5 PM EDT.
, thanks for taking the time to read the 'Grow Your Business with Confidence' tip and I'm excited to help you accelerate your success. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money, but let's not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the happier our clients are the more they will tell others!
Love and confidence,
Speaker Member of the National Speakers Association
Coach Mark LeBlanc's Small Business Success Coaching
CPO Certified Professional Organizer and Member of the
National Association of Professional Organizers
| Elizabeth Hagen, CPO|
If you're a determined woman entrepreneur who wants support, is ready to take focused action, and wants to accelerate your success and grow your business - welcome!!
I'm Elizabeth Hagen and I'm here to help. I've put together the best tips/tools/advice that I've used to grow and maintain a successful organizing and speaking business and I want to share them with you!
Every month I'll be sending you a quick tip for you to implement immediately. It's all about making a decision, taking action, and staying focused!
I can't wait to hear about your success!