Welcome to Elizabeth Hagen's Growing Your Business with Confidence Monthly Tip
Welcome to this issue
of my monthly tip newsletter just for women entrepreneurs. Each month
you'll be receiving an easy-to-implement and very valuable tip or strategy to help
you grow your business that you love.
If this sounds valuable to you then I'm looking forward
to helping you to stand out, accelerate your success, and grow your business!
Will speak for clients.
Forget paid advertising and tons of networking. Get in front of groups of choice prospects, show your expertise, and attract your perfect clients!
This is the time to be calling local civic organizations, women's groups, church groups, chamber of commerce, etc. and get on their schedule to speak to them this spring and summer. Don't know who to contact? You need to get in front of your niche.
I recently read an article by James Roche and he said the easiest way to figure out your niche is to look in the mirror. Yes, you are your choice client. So, where do you hang out? What organizations/associations do you belong to? These places are where you need to speak.
And, speaking in front of these groups will cost only pennies compared to paid advertising or the time you spend at networking events.
Here's exactly what you do:
- Along with googling organizations/associations in your area start carrying along a small spiral notebook. As you're out and about and you notice a place of business that could use your expertise (such as large insurance companies, large health spas, etc.) write it down in your notebook.
- When you get back to your office add these places to your list of possible speaking venues and contact them.
- Don't know what to say? Less is more as they are busy just like everybody else. Say who are you, what your topic is, and ask if that would be a good fit for their group. Want to know more about how to do this? Everything you need to know and do is laid out easily in my Speak Now and Forever Get New Clients Home Study Program.
- For the month of March set a goal to contact a certain number of places and don't give up! Once you start speaking, start demonstrating your expertise, and have a great promotional piece to get them to take action that night - your phone is going to start ringing with the right kind of prospective clients wanting to work with you!
- Make a decision that now is a good time to market.
- Follow the steps I gave you.
- Take action and start calling groups. They are desperate for your information.
- Stay focused by setting time aside each day/week to work on your presentation and make it fun!
- Need a confidence boost to start speaking? Spend Saturday, March 12 with me for Confident - An experience in being you. You'll never be the same!
Elizabeth's Recommended Tools
Sample of Women's Association Websites (on these websites find your local chapters):
It's time to take control of your business, , and let your prospects know about you!Let me know at my blog
when your next speaking event will be!
, join me for a truly one-of-a-kind event. Saturday, March 12, 2011 is a day for an experience in being you.
Find out everything about this special day and invite all of your girlfriends. Your life will not be the same.
, thanks for taking the time to read the 'Grow Your Business with Confidence' tip and I'm excited to help you accelerate your success. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money, but let's not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the happier our clients are the more they will tell others!
Love and confidence,
Speaker Member of the National Speakers Association
Coach Mark LeBlanc's Small Business Success Coaching
CPO Certified Professional Organizer and Member of the
National Association of Professional Organizers
| Elizabeth Hagen, CPO|
If you're a determined woman entrepreneur who wants support, is ready to take focused action, and wants to accelerate your success and grow your business - welcome!!
I'm Elizabeth Hagen and I'm here to help. I've put together the best tips/tools/advice that I've used to grow and maintain a successful organizing and speaking business and I want to share them with you!
Every month I'll be sending you a quick tip for you to implement immediately. It's all about making a decision, taking action, and staying focused!
I can't wait to hear about your success!