Note from Elizabeth
Welcome to June! I hope you have some fun activities planned for the summer.
Do you know that the marketing you do now pays off in 2-3 months? That is why it is so important to market every day - not just when you have time. If you really want to amp up your fall and winter business read this issue's article on how to get in front of the right people who want to hire you.
My theme for my business this year is Everything Platinum
. This means that I'll be stepping up in everything I do. If you want this, too I'd love for you to join me. Visit www.TalkToElizabeth.com
and we can set up a time to visit.
Have a great month!
|Success Story |
When I met Elizabeth at the SuccessPlus 2011 Event I knew that she was my role model. She has blazed a trail where there wasn't one before and my business has grown tremendously. But most of all, I am confident in my approach and strategies that she teaches me, and they work!
Tip Top Organizing, Inc.
New York City, NY
Get in front of the right people who WANT to hire you
(But they need to know you exist!)
,if you really want to grow your business this is the time to be calling local civic organizations, women's groups, church groups, chamber of commerce, etc. and get on their schedule to speak to them this fall and winter. Don't wait. Their calendars are filling up already.
Don't know who to contact? You need to get in front of your niche.
I read an article by James Roche and he said the easiest way to figure out your niche is to look in the mirror. Yes, you are your choice client. So, where do you hang out? What organizations/associations do you belong to? These places are where you need to speak.
And, speaking in front of these groups will cost only pennies compared to paid advertising or the time you spend at networking events.
Here's exactly what you do:
The biggest difference between entrepreneurs who make it and those who don't is their confidence.
- Along with Googling organizations/associations in your area start carrying along a small spiral notebook. As you're out and about and you notice a place of business that could use your expertise (such as large insurance companies, large health spas, etc.) write it down in your notebook.
- When you get back to your office add these places to your list of possible speaking venues and contact them.
- Don't know what to say? Less is more as they are busy just like everybody else. Say who are you, what your topic is, and ask if that would be a good fit for their group. Want to know more about how to do this? Join me for the 'Transform Your Business One-Day Pumpcamp' on Wednesday, June 13. Check out the 'Elizabeth Recommends' section below.
- For the month of June set a goal to contact a certain number of places and don't give up! Once you start speaking, start demonstrating your expertise, and have a great promotional piece to get them to take action - your phone is going to start ringing with the right kind of prospective clients wanting to work with you!
Build your confidence by making a decision to take your marketing into your own hands. If you're hoping and praying for the phone to ring but are not taking action to build your pipeline - good luck!
Now is your time, . 2012 IS YOUR YEAR.
|Elizabeth Recommends: |
"Transform Your Business One-Day
What if you could easily attract clients...
- and you didn't have to spend a dime on advertising?
- and you didn't have to attend umpteen networking events?
- and you were able to fearlessly speak on topics you love and your choice clients started calling you?
What if you could learn to do this in just one day?
You can. Spend a day with me by your side virtually and receive the step-by-step system, tools, and templates to begin sharing your expertise immediately and transform your business.
May I lovingly
kick your business
to the next level?!
Are you saying yes?!! Then save the date of Wednesday, June 13 for a one-of-a-kind experience that will amaze you and your business! Busy that day? No worries, all the training modules are recorded.
~~FIND OUT MORE~~
, thanks for taking the time to read the 'Growing Your Business with Confidence' tip and I'm excited to help you accelerate your success. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money, but let's not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the happier our clients are the more they will tell others!
Love and confidence,
Speaker Member of the National Speakers Association
Coach Mark LeBlanc's Small Business Success Coaching
CPO Certified Professional Organizer and Member of the
National Association of Professional Organizers
Ready to Get Coached?
Whatever you are facing and want and need to get resolved or if you want to be in a coaching relationship with me, now is your time.
Call (605) 357-8767 to find out about my coaching options.
1. Project Protégé Program
2. Pinpoint Coaching
3. SuccessPlus Coaching Program
4. SuccessPlus Private Platinum Program
There is always an option to fit the best of what you need and want.
If you are a member of a small business organization or association of independent professionals and want to sponsor a business development workshop, call me today and find out how this workshop can be a revenue-share opportunity for your group.
Want to use the Feature Article on your Ezine/Blog/Site?
You're welcome to share this article. When you do, please include this complete blurb with it:
"Would you like to learn more simple ways women and women entrepreneurs can have more focus, more courage, more momentum and be more productive? Check out my web site, www.ElizabethHagen.com, for free articles, free resources and to sign up for my gift to you of the "10 Fearless Lessons Every Woman Must Know" eBook.
Award-winning small business expert Elizabeth Hagen is the Growing Your Business with Confidence Coach.