Welcome to Elizabeth Hagen's Growing Your Business with Confidence Monthly Tip
Welcome to this issue of my monthly tip newsletter just for women entrepreneurs. Each month you'll be receiving an easy-to-implement and very valuable tip or strategy to help you grow your business that you love.
If this sounds valuable to you then I'm looking forward to helping you to stand out, accelerate your success, and grow your business!
Postcards are coming back!
Have you forgotten about regular mail?! We use e-mail so much that it's easy to forget about the US mail system. It works, too!
Don't get me wrong. I love e-mail and I am SO glad that I can send out my newsletters every month via the web - saves me a lot of time and money.
But, people love to get something good in the mail. I want you to think about having a postcard campaign in April. It can be a campaign to past clients, current clients, prospective clients, or to possible speaking prospects. You get to choose.
But here are the key points to remember:
- Send to as pure a list as possible. This means that if your choice clients are stay-at-home moms that is who your list should be.
- Promote ONE thing. Do not promote a service AND a product. Or a service AND a workshop. One thing
- Have a call to action. Entice them to call or e-mail you for a free gift. Perhaps a tips sheet, a form, a downloadable recording, etc. This way it's like they are raising their hand to you. They may not be ready to purchase now but you will now have a list of very interested prospects.
- A campaign means this is more than a one-time thing. If you're going to do a campaign make it a 2-step or 3-step campaign. Send a postcard and THEN call. Send a postcard, e-mail, and then call, etc.
Past Clients - Offer a reward for hiring you again. Monetary gift, free time, a great book, take them out for lunch, etc.
Current Clients - Promote your referral reward to get them to tell others about you. Or how about a 'Pre-Vacation Tune-Up!'
Prospective Clients - A Happy Spring promo where they get a free hour with purchase or a free gift with purchase of your services.
Speaking Prospect - Promote your topic and offer a free tips sheet if they call you.
Another great idea is to start a 'Tip of the Month' campaign. Every month send a cute postcard with a tip on it. They will love it and, of course, think of you when they are ready for help.
- Make a decision of which group of people you want to target.
- Take action and decide what your 'call to action' is going to be. Design the postcard, get them printed, print out the address labels, and send! Check out www.vistaprint.com for fun, affordable postcards.
- Stay focused by doing one thing every day to market your business. You won't see results overnight but you WILL see results!
Elizabeth's Recommended Tools:
www.sendoutcards.com/32723 - send a free postcard on me!
It's time to get your calendar full for spring,
Let me know at my blog what you are going to do for your
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
1 PM EDT
, if you are a professional organizer you do not want to miss this special event. I'm featuring Wendy Ellin, my friend and colleague, and she will be presenting a complimentary teleclass for us.
'Tell & Show - 1/2 Day Difference' Teleclass
Wendy is going to share with us how to sell to our clients - exactly what, when, and how to say what will get your clients to buy. DO NOT MISS THIS! More details to follow but SAVE THE DATE!
, thanks for taking the time to read the 'Grow Your Business with Confidence' tip and I'm excited to help you accelerate your success. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money, but let's not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the happier our clients are the more they will tell others!
Love and confidence,
Speaker Member of the National Speakers Association
Coach Mark LeBlanc's Small Business Success Coaching
CPO Certified Professional Organizer and Member of the
National Association of Professional Organizers
| Elizabeth Hagen, CPO|
If you're a determined woman entrepreneur who wants support, is ready to take focused action, and wants to accelerate your success and grow your business - welcome!!
I'm Elizabeth Hagen and I'm here to help. I've put together the best tips/tools/advice that I've used to grow and maintain a successful organizing and speaking business and I want to share them with you!
Every month I'll be sending you a quick tip for you to implement immediately. It's all about making a decision, taking action, and staying focused!
I can't wait to hear about your success!