|Elizabeth Hagen, CPO|
|If you're a determined professional organizer who wants support, is ready to take focused action, and wants to reach for the sky in your organizing business - welcome!!
I'm Elizabeth Hagen and I'm here to help. I've put together the best tips/tools/advice that I've used to grow and maintain a six-figure organizing business and I want to share them with you!
Every month I'll be sending you a quick tip for you to implement immediately. It's all about making a decision, taking action, and staying focused!
I can't wait to hear about your success!
You are receiving this e-mail because you are in my database as a professional organizer. If this does not interest you (you're not an organizer, you don't want any tips, etc.) PLEASE go immediately to the end of this newsletter and unsubscribe!
Welcome to the eleventh issue of my monthly tip newsletter just for professional organizers. Each month you'll be receiving a short, easy-to-implement, and very valuable tip to help you grow your professional organizing business.
I'll also give you an assignment and where to find the tools you need for the task.
If this sounds valuable to you then I'm looking forward to helping you reach for the sky in your organizing business!
Special Note: I'm going to be speaking for the NAPO-San Antonio, TX chapter on April 1 on Attracting Your Choice Clients (contact Cynthia Cunningham at email@example.com for more info) and then on April 2 I'll be presenting a 2-hour workshop on Speak Now and Forever Get New Clients. If you live anywhere near San Antonio I would love to see you at my workshop. Find out more here.
Another Special Note: I'll be at the NAPO Conference in Orlando this month. If you see me please come up and say hi!
April "Build Your Organizing Business" Tip:
Do you have a newsletter?
Doing a regular newsletter is a very wise business decision.
I hope you have a monthly e-mail newsletter that you send to prospects and clients. If you don't, please make a decision to start as soon as possible. Having an e-mail newsletter is the easiest way to stay in touch and very economical.
If you're thinking "Elizabeth, I don't have time for a newsletter" my reply is "You don't have time NOT to have a newsletter!"
Why have a newsletter:
- Some of our clients take months if not years to decide to work with us. You will be the first person they think of if they get your newsletter on a regular basis.
- A newsletter is a great way to let them know about a special promotion.
- Show you're the expert they need with your great articles. If you say to me "I'm not a writer" I will respond with "I'm not either but I wrote a book." Where there is a will there is a way.
- Show before and after pictures in your newsletter and they'll know then that 'yes, you've seen everything and their situation is not the worst'.
- If someone is thinking about working with you but dragging their feet ask if you can subscribe them to your great newsletter. It is so important to always have something complimentary to give a prospect.
- You can repurpose your newsletter articles into speeches, put in your blog, make into an ebook, and a real book!
- Publishing a regular newsletter is a great discipline builder. This is good for you!
- Make a decision to start a regular newsletter or if you had one in the past and stopped - start again.
- Take action and check out www.constantcontact.com as the service to send out your newsletter. They have very easy templates to use. If I can do it - you can!
- Stay focused on one step at a time.
You will get results.
- Set a date each month to write your newsletter and a deadline date each month to get it sent out.
- Have a place to keep track of article ideas.
- Take pictures when you work with clients and where you speak.
Elizabeth's Recommended Tools:
My interview with Sandra Martini on 5 Simple Ways to Save Time and Make Money by Repurposing Everything You Do on Thursday, April 9 at 1 PM ET. Complimentary - register here
Ali Brown's newsletter - www.alibrown.com
This is your time to join the Fearless Organizing Professional VIP Circle!
Imagine, a safe place to come to share concerns, successes, obstacles,
and goals with not only myself, a six-figure professional organizer,
but other fantastic organizers.
Your membership in the Fearless Organizing Professional VIP Circle includes:
There are many membership groups out there but this is one is JUST for professional organizers just like you. This is a very special group and we want you!
- An hour-long monthly telegathering
- Special VIP Circle website with all the recordings from past calls. Here is a sample of some of the past calls: POP - the Post-It-Note Marketing Plan, Move from Hourly Pricing to Package Pricing, How to Design a Presentation, How to Blog, How to Tell Stories So You Connect with Your Audience, and a lot more!!
- Weekly online Victory Journal
- Forms and templates to help run your business
- Private online access community forum
- Every other month teaching call or an interview with an expert
- My priceless Rolodex
- Special gifts!
Your investment in the Fearless Organizing Professional VIP Circle is ONLY $47 a month! Join today so you can join us for the special VIP Circle Q&A time with Sandra Martini after she presents "5 Simple Ways to Save Time and Make Money by Repurposing Everything You Do" on April 9, 2009Click here to join today!
Thanks for taking the time to read the 'Build Your Organizing Business' Tip and I'm excited to help you grow your business. Of course we want to grow our business and make more money but let's not forget - the busier we are the more people we get to help. And the more happy clients we have the more they will tell others!