Extraordinary Results March Mid-Month Newsletter
When you hear the word confidence, what do you think of? Courage, flair, walking tall, outspoken, happy, or does a certain person come to mind?
Do you think of yourself?
Or do you think everyone has confidence except you?
I know I'm not alone when I tell you that I struggled with confidence for years (and years!). But, fortunately I've discovered how to embrace confidence as a beautiful scarf that I wear everyday. I want to share what I learned with you.
Elizabeth's Confidence Keys:
There is only one you. God wanted you to be you.
- Stop looking to get your confidence from someone else - it comes from deep within you
- You are awesome just the way you are
- Stop comparing. Stop comparing. Stop comparing. Was that enough?!
- Focus on your strengths
- Clear out the clutter in your life - physically and mentally
- Exercise at least 4 times a week
- Get your sleep
- When a negative thought comes through your mind say "cancel" and the negative thought disappears. My thanks to Jack Canfield for this tip.
- Surround yourself with positive people. I'm serious. Get the negative Nellie's out of your life. Now.
- Done is better than perfect. Thank you, Mark LeBlanc.
- It's time to stop blaming others. Seriously, knock it off.
- Ask for help. It's ok. You are not superwoman.
- Give up those old rules you were fed as a child. They were wrong then and they are wrong now. You are all grown up and you have my permission to make new rules.
- Make today the absolute best day of your life. Don't wait until the New Year, don't wait until you've lost 10 pounds, don't wait until little Sally turns 5 - make today the best day.
- Take care of yourself first. I know this sounds selfish and self-centered but how on earth can you do all you do and take care of all the wonderful people in your life if you aren't at your best.
- You were made to be you, just you. Not someone else. Look deep within your for all that is good. It's fantastic to be you!
Don't you dare change just because you are
outnumbered. Charles Swindoll
, this really is your time. Put on your scarf of confidence and you can do anything!Pick 3 keys, yes, just 3 and wear them this next week. I want to hear what happens! Let me know at my blog
Looking for a
If you are part of an
organization or association that is looking for a professional speaker, please
me. I'd love to explore the possibility of speaking for your group. Now booking
for a keynote presentation that will help you people step up to the
plate and make something great happen in their life and work? My "Now is Your Time" keynote is perfect for you! Call me at (605) 357-8757.I can't wait to hear from you.