|Personal time isn't just going to happen. Plan it into your schedule, take the time, and when you do you'll be amazed by how much better you feel about everything!
Organize with Confidence Teleclass Recording Available
|This is your chance to listen to my signature presentation "Organize with Confidence" in the comfort of your own home or office. You can experience the joy of working and living in an environment that enables you to succeed and be extraordinary!Find out how to purchase at the end of this newsletter or at my blog.
Extraordinary Results April Midmonth Newsletter
"It's Time for More Personal Time"
It's Spring! Hallelujah! It's been a long, cold winter but we've survived and now we get to feel the sun and watch everything start to bloom and become beautiful again. I'm excited for this time of year and it's a perfect time to think about what you need to get organized in your home and office and start Spring off fresh.
We have big news in our family! Our oldest son, Chris, just became engaged to a fabulous young woman, Ashley Swanson. We are just thrilled! We love Ashley and are so happy for both of them.
Another event that we are very thankful about is that my father-in-law is doing very well after having heart bypass surgery. I'm so glad that we have a great heart hospital here in Sioux Falls, SD
I had a fantastic trip to Texas the end of March/beginning of April. First I was in San Antonio for 3 days speaking for the NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) San Antonio Chapter and then the next day I gave my Speak Now & Forever Get New Clients workshop to entrepreneurs there. I met the best people and the weather was perfect. I actually got to sit outside for meals which was a real treat since back home in South Dakota they were having a blizzard!
I then went on to Houston for 5 days to visit my daughter, Abby, and help her move to her new apartment. I don't get to see my daughters near enough (my other daughter, Emily, lives in Denver) and I loved every minute of being with Abby.
I got to see one of my long-term members of my Professional VIP Circle, Laci Secor of Simplify Me in San Antonio.
Cynthia Cunningham of Absolute Organization invited me to speak to the NAPO-San Antonio Chapter and was the sponsor for my Speak Now and Forever Get New Clients workshop the next day.
Speaking at my Speak Now and Forever Get New Clients workshop to a fantastic group of entrepreneurs.
Abby and I enjoying pedicures after the hard work of moving!
Even thought my time in Texas was spent speaking and helping Abby move I also included some personal time and enjoyed every minute. Since I tend to be a workaholic and perhaps you are, too, my article is about how to take time for you. Enjoy!
It's Time for More Personal Time!
This is a difficult article for me to write because I do not take enough personal time and I know this! But after having some great 'down' time in Texas I realized how important it is to have time to just chill and relax.
I'm going to share exactly how I'm going to start having more personal time in my life and you can do it right along with me!
Here are the simple steps:
- Realize that having personal time is important and that you deserve it. This may be the hardest step of all so stop for a minute and tell yourself that you are extremely worthwhile and that you know that if you take time for yourself you will be a better person in everything else that you do.
- Make a list of things you like to do but don't take time to do. For example: Reading a fun book, taking a nap, going for a walk, treating yourself to a manicure, pedicure, or massage, going to a movie in the middle of the day (I love this and Cynthia and I did this in San Antonio!), calling up a good friend, etc. You get the idea.
- Go to your calendar and pick out at least one time in each of the next 4 weeks that you're going to do something fun for you. Go ahead and pick more times if you'd like but at least one.
- Look at your list of fun things and decide what you want to do during your 'personal time' appointments. Of course you can be spontaneous but if you're like me and a 'schedule nut' you may want to decide ahead of time what you want to do.
- On those 'personal time' appointments nothing must get in your way. This is your time and you must keep it.
- Watch how you feel after your personal time appointments. You're going to feel relaxed, happier, more content, and have a lot more energy.
E-mail me after your first appointment and let me know how it goes and what you did. I can't wait to hear!
If you're thinking that you need to get organized first before you can have any personal time - stop! Do the above six steps and start having your personal time but then you'll definitely want to start the organizing process which will give you more time.
I give my signature presentation "Organize with Confidence" all over the country and I really emphasize that getting organized starts with you. And when you are organized you will have more time for yourself - guaranteed! You can attend this presentation via the wonders of technology by purchasing the "Organize with Confidence" teleclass downloadable recording. Read more about the teleclass below and how to order. You will walk away from this teleclass ready to conquer anything!
"Organize with Confidence: Simplify Your Life and Make Every Moment Count" Teleclass Recording Available
In March I gave my "Organize with Confidence" teleclass that was a huge success. You may have missed the 'live' teleclass but you can still take advantage of this life-changing information by purchasing the downloadable recording.
You can stop disorder from stopping you!
It's time to make your life easier.
Face it; disorganization can be a disaster - both
personally and professionally. Clutter complicates our lives and costs time,
money, and self-esteem.
- Find yourself being overwhelmed by all the clutter?
- Find yourself putting things here ʽjust for nowʼ
because you don't know what else to do?
- Wish you had a plan each day so you could feel like
you got something important done by the end of the day?
With the ʽOrganize with Confidenceʼ teleclass you will:
- Discover the easy method to get organized
- Prioritize your day in less than 60 seconds
- Learn the 5
simple decisions to tame the paper piles once and for all
- Overcome the fears of perfectionism,
procrastination, and multi-tasking and start doing things you've never dreamed
You will leave this teleclass with a fresh
perspective supported by a specific, personalized action plan to get organized
and see your self-worth increase, one step at a time.
- Discover confidence in order!
This is your chance to hear my signature presentation and become more focused, more productive, and more confident...every day!
With your registration you will receive a comprehensive handout and a downloadable recording of the teleclass. You can listen to it over and over whenever you need an 'organizational boost!'
Register Here Today
Fee: Only $29
Enjoy the rest of April and have fun having fun!!