My mission is to encourage, nurture, and support an environment of excellence for all those around me.
I am most proud of:
- Being a mom to 5 incredible kids and grandma to Addilynn
- Being married since 1979 to my best friend
- Having a close relationship with my parents
- Having lived through countless cold winters in the Midwest
- Cheering for the Vikings no matter what!
- Having built a successful business and going strong since 2000
- Writing my books Organize with Confidence, Confidence: Now is Your Time, and Growing Your Business with Confidence
- Having spoken to thousands who now reach for more in their personal and professional lives
- Having survived and thrived through personal adversity and becoming a stronger person
I love to speak and I love to speak to those who are ready for excellence and to become outstanding. Through my speeches and workshops all across the United States, my humor, empathetic honesty, and common sense have encouraged thousands to put my proven strategies and practical tips into action to become more focused, have more momentum, more meaning, and a lot more success both at work and home.
MEMBER OF THE PRESS? We’ve got resources just for you »